Sage Sweetwater's Lesbian Renaissance Ezine

The lesbian poetry of Sage Sweetwater

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sage Sweetwater, unrivaled, bringing you the upper tier in lesbian erotica. Sage Sweetwater's lesbian pulp fiction Western novel FROM THE CONVENT TO THE RAWHIDE: THE SAGA OF SADIE CADE AND VI MONTANA and DOMINGA RIO OF CUERO have been adapted to screen to be films. Sage published her debut novel THE BUCKSKIN SKIRT OAR TRAVELER in May 2005. Sage released her second novel in a 5-book deal FROM THE CONVENT TO THE RAWHIDE: THE SAGA OF SADIE CADE AND VI MONTANA in June 2006. Sage released BLUE CORN WOMAN in the fall of 2007 and DOMINGA RIO OF CUERO in March 2009. NIGHT OF THE FOAL: THE NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE was released by Sage in September 2009, adapted into the Jett Durango trilogy Feature Films and the Jett Durango TV Series by Sage Sweetwater. Sage Sweetwater is the lesbian equivalent to Louis L'Amour!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Looking For My Muse Bolero

music
http://www.authorsden.com/adstorage/
29292/bolero2.mid


a nomad muse, she separates
a poetic moment from the
rest of mundane life,
I hold the muse in my mind,
of when she first appealed to me,

I am so thirsty, where is my
muse Bolero, the one not so
serene, but made of the colors
of The Dream, the one restlessly
back and forth at the easel,
the one who splashes paint the
color of dusty desire across my
canvass, under a gnarled pistachio
tree,

I open her folio of faux dreams of
aqua and terra-cotta, what is my
muse Bolero willing to trade for it,
I have pussy willows and green tea
in thimble cups,

{she paints with one hair...}

The Dream is nurturing the painter
and the poet, where is my muse Bolero,
the one who paints with a single hair,
the one who traces my pubic hair with
a brush with just one hair that makes
her immortal in a studio garden of iris
and sky of gold-leaf, frescoes here and
there, where is my muse Bolero...


Copyright 2006 Sage Sweetwater
http://www.authorsden.com/sagesweetwater
http://www.myspace.com/sagesweetwater
http://home.earthlink.net/~sagesweetwater/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home