Sage Sweetwater's Lesbian Renaissance Ezine

The lesbian poetry of Sage Sweetwater

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sage Sweetwater, unrivaled, bringing you the upper tier in lesbian erotica. Sage Sweetwater's lesbian pulp fiction Western novel FROM THE CONVENT TO THE RAWHIDE: THE SAGA OF SADIE CADE AND VI MONTANA and DOMINGA RIO OF CUERO have been adapted to screen to be films. Sage published her debut novel THE BUCKSKIN SKIRT OAR TRAVELER in May 2005. Sage released her second novel in a 5-book deal FROM THE CONVENT TO THE RAWHIDE: THE SAGA OF SADIE CADE AND VI MONTANA in June 2006. Sage released BLUE CORN WOMAN in the fall of 2007 and DOMINGA RIO OF CUERO in March 2009. NIGHT OF THE FOAL: THE NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE was released by Sage in September 2009, adapted into the Jett Durango trilogy Feature Films and the Jett Durango TV Series by Sage Sweetwater. Sage Sweetwater is the lesbian equivalent to Louis L'Amour!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Play Me




Music
http://www.authorsden.com/
adstorage/29292/playme.mid


*She was morning
And I was night time
I one day woke up
To find her lying
Beside my bed
I softly said
"Come take me."
*Neil Diamond~~

renewing the moments
of peace, Diamond knew
we were looking for it,

a waterfall so intense,
play me, standing
together midstream,
it is here standing that
I have heard the most
evocative sounds,

beads on waterlilies,
petals wide ,

we shower as ancient
Sumeria, supreme
expression of our
creativity, the sexual
ethos inspires erotic text,
"the opening lotus bud
perfumed like the lily that
has newly burst."

a religious-erotic discourse,
the Sumerian tableaux,
far more important than
carnal pleasure,

standing beneath our
waterfall, we are refined,
practised, and developed
to a level of sophistication
that we become a basis for
philosophical and religious
thought, play me...

*You are the sun
I am the moon
You are the words
I am the tune
Play me.
*Neil Diamond~~


Copyright 2006 Sage Sweetwater
http://www.authorsden.com/sagesweetwater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home